Prof. Frano Barbir was seconded within WP4 ''System integration'' to UWC from 30 April – 30 May 2019.
Activities during secondment:
- The HySA staff showed me the labs and explained the status of current projects.
- Gave a presentation The Future of Hydrogen and Fuel Cells for general public.
- Gave a presentation Hydrogen Roadmap Europe for general public.
- Gave a presentation Development of Fuel Cell Range Extender for Electric Bus for HySA Systems project team. Discussed issues related for fuel cell bus development with the project team.
- Visited Hot Platinum and discussed the forklift project
- Suggested alternative fuel cell stack and air compressor suppliers for the forklift project.